Dear Jump Rope Enthusiasts,
Thank you for your enthusiasm and support to become a Certified Jump Rope Trainer by the Jump Rope Institute! We welcome you to our family of Jump Rope Ambassadors, sports and fitness trainers around the world. You will be trained with the same Jump Rope Training System that is officially endorsed by the United States Government and a standard program used to train US Olympic Teams, fitness professionals across the globe and on military bases around the world.
This is a Level One course but will also include Level Two staff that will be learning and also helping to teach in order to become Jump Rope Ambassadors to my World Fitness Tour!
The Jump Rope Institute will be launched by Human Kinetics around the world as the provider of Buddy Lee on-line Jump Rope Training courses to receive CECs for CEC providers. It will become the leader in offering Jump Rope courses and workshops for sports and fitness!
Cross Fit Reston, owned by Jeff and Maggie, will be hosting the workshop.
Rope to Success!
Date: January 28th
Time: 11:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Reston Cross Fit Gym
Phone: 571 449 7059
Address: 310 Victory Dr, Herndon, VA 20170
Accommodations: Please see suggestions below!
Cost of Certification: $400
To Register: Please contact Jump Rope Technology, Inc. at 703 580 6302 (800 953 JUMP) or Jump4Speed@aol.com.
Payment Terms: Please make payment by credit card or check by contacting Jump Rope Technology Inc. at the number below. Full Payment must be received by Jan.15th. We will confirm spots on a first come first serve basis. We intend to keep the course limited to 20-25 students in order to ensure high quality learning!
The Jump Rope Training workshop course will offer the following:
1. Buddy Lee's 3-Step Jump Rope Training System.
2. Learn the history of jump rope; its past, present, rope materials and styles of jump rope.
3. Learn how to master the bio-mechanics and science of performing the basic jump rope techniques.
4.Learn the keys to low impact jumping - how to jump less than an inch from the surface.
5. Learn the keys to performing the double under, triple under and quadruple under jumps.
6. Learn how to safely progress from the perfect jump to building a capacity to ten minutes of non-stop high intensity jumping.
7. Learn the keys to increasing jump rope intensity - speed jumping for performing 5 turns per second or 300 jumps in one minute.
8. Learn how to find your J-Rope baseline score - a measurement of jump rope intensity for maximizing the benefits of jump rope training.
9. Learn tested and proven jump rope conditioning programs for improving fitness, world championship sports performance, weight-loss and rehabilitation.
10. Jump Rope test and practical exam.
Place to stay: Please Google hotels closest to the areas that offer good affordable rates. This location is close to the Washington Dulles airport and located only 30 minutes from the city of Washington DC.
Here are some suggestions:
1. Residence Inn Herndon-Reston by Marriott (3 stars)
0.75 miles from the gym
Check on www.hotels.com (800 246 8357) $69 night of 27th
2. Marriott Suites Dulles Airport Worldgate (3.5 stars)
1.1 miles from the gym
Check on www.hotels.com (800 246 8357) night of 27th $79
What to bring: Please come in with your personal jump rope or ropes, tennis shoes, sports bra (if applicable) and apparel. Bring healthy snacks, liquids, food for your lunch, pen, pencil and a notepad. We will provide you with a Buddy Lee Jump Rope, an instructional manual and handouts for the workshop.
What time to be present: Please arrive at the certification at least 30 minutes before the presentation starts in order to be on time, eliminate any problems and ensure that you have everything with you.
What you will receive: You must attend the entire program from start to finish, in order to receive the certificate of completion.
•Level One Certificate of completion from the Jump Rope Institute!
•You will be recognized as an ambassador of the Buddy Lee System worldwide and have the chance to be considered for the World Fitness Tour.
•This course will provide you with the tools to teach jump rope to people of all ages and skill levels.
•An opportunity to become an authorized dealer of the Buddy Lee Jump Rope products and on-line courses as well as hosting workshops and certifications.
•A 10% percent discount on the purchase of JRT Products for personal use.
•This course will also qualify you and offer you a discount entry for the first Buddy Lee's Olympic Jump Rope Fitness Challenge for 2012 and an opportunity to win up to $20,000 dollars cash and prizes! Full details will be revealed at the workshop.
For Questions or to Register: Please contact Jump Rope Technology, Inc. at 703 580 6302 (800 953 JUMP) or Jump4Speed@aol.com.