EVERY ROPE COMES WITH FREE ROPE CORD!!! HURRY!!! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!
The Rolls Royce of Jump Ropes! Voted ''the smoothest, fastest, and best-balanced rope, period'' by Men's Health. Comes with a Black Cord and a Green Hornet Cable!!!
- Patented Swivel Bearing System technically engineered for eliminating friction, drag, tangling and allows smooth turning action in all directions.
- Designed for high intensity jump rope training, making it easy, effortless and fun. It will make you feel like a pro and make you want to jump!
- 6'' T-Grade Aluminum Handles for superior quality, durability and look.
- Designed for ultra speed (5-6 turns per second) and power jumping (double unders).
- Innovative Adjustment System allows you to custom size the rope for your height in seconds. NOTE: ONLY THE ROPE CORD CAN BE ADJUSTED. THE GREEN HORNET CABLE CANNOT BE ADJUSTED!!!
- Swivel Bearing Wrench specifically designed to secure and replace the bearings to maintain years of Hyperformance jumping. Rope Cord and Swivel Bearings are Replaceable.
- Adjustable PVC cord for people 6'5'' and under. Please see complete sizing, adjustment and rope care instructions inside the rope card. Approx 9'5" PVC solid and aerodynamic rope cord, designed for Wood and Rubberized Surfaces.
Limited quantity on Green Hornet Cable!!!
These cables are made with stainless steel wire, a very durable material that is recommended for wood and rubberized surfaces to prolong the cable life. Do not jump on concrete!
A medium weighted coated speed cable cord designed at the perfect weight and thickness to take your jump rope training to another fitness level!
Enjoy the hyperformance training effects of this cable cord. It provides a super smooth turning motion for the beginner to advanced jumper. Where in each turn of the rope you can feel that it challenges the upper body, arms, shoulders, wrists and the entire body for a super fit and high intensity workout.
The Green Hornet Cables come in the following lengths:
- 8'9"- for users up to 6,2' (measured including the metal "housing" that holds the cable - please see image above)